Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have previously subscribed but not getting premium

Have previously subscribed but not getting premium

• I used to have premium and then my account on my phone logged out. When I logged back in I no longer had any of my playlists and am still paying $11.99 AUD but am only getting the free app. Someone please fix this as I have no extra accounts and have tried to follow the steps that you have written on your help section on your page and logged out multiple times and logged back into my account but I don't know what other account it could be as I have only one. It's really frustrating that you have no direct phone contact to fix this issue straight away. I would like this to be resolved asap as I am still paying a monthly subscription but not receiving any of the benfits that come with it. I still have adds and all my saved music is gone. 
1 Reply

Just subscribed and not getting premium? Click here to find out what may be going on.

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts