Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Haven't gotten "reset your password" e-mail

Solved!

Haven't gotten "reset your password" e-mail

I forgot my password and i want to change it. I am using Facebook log in to access my account, so i requested a password reset a week ago and i have yet to receive it.

I checked my spam folders etc and there is nothing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @legendares.

Thanks for trying! In this case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. 

If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @legendares, help's here! 

That's odd. Could you try resetting your password here using a different browser or incognito mode? Also, if you're getting an error message, please send me a screenshot of what it's saying (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey Billy!
Did everything you said and still nothing .

Thank you!

Hey @legendares.

Thanks for trying! In this case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. 

If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hey @legendares.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you very much for your time!

I already did that step before writing here, but i was logged in to spotify.com.

I will try now anonymously!

Hey @legendares.

Sounds like a plan! They should be able to take it from here. If you need help in the future, you can always start up a new thread and the community will be happy to help. 

Have a great day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts