Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Having trouble activating premium trough text message

Solved!

Having trouble activating premium trough text message

Hi, yesterday I sent a text to Halebop for spotify premium, but when I tried to activate premium, all I had was a error message.
I tried again today but it was the same thing, so I contacted Halebop for support and they told me to take contact with you, to see if you could find the problem. Any help would be appreciated!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I get it. In this case you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello, lm_! Are you trying to use a code that Halebop provided you with? You should be able to reedem your code here. What errors you get?

I didn't get any codes, I only got a message to my cellphone that told me to go to an address to activate the premium...
When I type my spotify username and so on, and press the button that says activate, it only says ' a problem was found, try again later '

Marked as solution

I get it. In this case you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly.

Suggested posts