Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Headspace

Solved!

Headspace

If I am a Spotify premium member can I just add headspace for the extra £5.00?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi NELL8,

The answer is yes.

If you are currently paying £10.00 a month for your Spotify Premium account then by going to "www.spotify.com/headspace" you can add a Headspace subscription as a bundle for a total cost of £15.00 a month.

This takes place as explained here in Spotify's own words:

"When you upgrade to this deal from regular Premium, any remaining time you've already paid for is converted into the bundle. This can bring your next payment date forward. You can check your billing on your subscription page.

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you will need to contact them to cancel before signing up for this package. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling."

I hope this helps,

Dan

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Interestingly, I just tried again and it worked this time, so I guess it just took a while for them to iron out the issues. 

To anyone who's had this problem in the past, I would suggest just trying agian now.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi NELL8,

The answer is yes.

If you are currently paying £10.00 a month for your Spotify Premium account then by going to "www.spotify.com/headspace" you can add a Headspace subscription as a bundle for a total cost of £15.00 a month.

This takes place as explained here in Spotify's own words:

"When you upgrade to this deal from regular Premium, any remaining time you've already paid for is converted into the bundle. This can bring your next payment date forward. You can check your billing on your subscription page.

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you will need to contact them to cancel before signing up for this package. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling."

I hope this helps,

Dan

Tried upgrading but seems that they mention innnot eligeble for the upgrade. Anybody had the same experience?

I tried this too and got the same message, quite frustrating as it doesn't say why I'm not eligible, just that I can't do it.

It sounds like you both already have an offer applied to your normal premium subscription and therefore aren't currently paying £10.00 a month.

Look into your account to remove any discounts applied and then try purchasing the Headspace offer again.

Hope this helps,

Dan

It sounds like you both already have an offer applied to your normal premium subscription and therefore aren't currently paying £10.00 a month.

Look into your account to remove any discounts applied and then try purchasing the Headspace offer again.

Hope this helps,

Dan

There are no discounts on my account, although I've been a premium member for >6 years, so I may have been 'grandfathered' in to the £9.99/mo price plan. Does this mean I have to cancel my subscription and then re-subscribe at £10/mo? 

dont seem to have a discount, but pay 9,99 a month for years. Not sure how to fix

I'm also paying 9.99 a month, and am being told I'm not eligible. Is there a way to fix this?

The only fix that comes to mind would be to cancel your current subscription and re-subscribe using the Headspace deal page.

This will cost you no extra (apart from the monthly 1p) as Spotify's monthly subscriptions only charge you for the remainder of the first month you subscribe.

I have not done this myself so I am not promising anything but please reply if you have success with this method.

Marked as solution

Interestingly, I just tried again and it worked this time, so I guess it just took a while for them to iron out the issues. 

To anyone who's had this problem in the past, I would suggest just trying agian now.

Hi Dan,

I am not eligible either but I don't have a premium account. I thought I could buy a Premium Spotify and Headspace subscription at the same time but is the issue that I need to purchase a pruium account and then upgrade to having Headspace too? It doesn't give any details on the message at all, just says I'm not eligible.

Thanks

Lianne

Hi how do I know whether I'm eligible? I tried hitting the website but it just a standard webpage saying I have to get Spotify premium and pay 15 for headspace too. Is that the way to sign up? I don't see any upgrade button

Hello, 

I just tried updating my account and it did not work. I cancelled my subscription and then tried to get it again through headspace, but did not work. 

I have had spotify for a while and had the free headspace app one year ago and then didnt use it for quite some time. I would really like to have the bundle, please let me know how I can fix this. 

Suggested posts