Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Heeeeeeeelp

Heeeeeeeelp

hi,

i try to use spotify premium but it doenst work since 6 days. The Costumer Support don't answer me since 4 days. I try to contact you via facebook & twitter - nobody answer! WTF?!

To the problems. I use spotify premium and i pay for it (last payment 25.11.) but i have spotify free at my computer an on my App (iphone 4s last version).

I delete the app, reinstall it but it still doesn't work. Is it possible that somebody from spotify would like to answer me or call me or someting?!? The behavior from spotify is not customer-friendly!

1 Reply

Hello and welcome to the community!
This sounds bad but I'm sure we can figure it out!
First of all, you can contact customer service either via Twitter @SpotifyCares or by using the contact form. Otherwise there is no telephone number and I don't think facebook works for that. Also, if you've received an automated reply email from Spotify after using the contact form directing you here, please reply to it, even though it's a no-reply. It'll make things work a bit faster 🙂
Now on to the issue. Did your Premium account work fine up until that point? Does it work okay in other players, like the desktop app or the web player?
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts