Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help. Cant log in!

Help. Cant log in!

I cant log in. Ive tried all email addresses and fb and I cant 'find' my premium account to log in. I was logged out over night about 3 weeks ago and now for the life of me I cant log in. Your online help doesnt work. And I found a link to contact support- but alas, you need your email address to log in! Im going around in circles and starting to go a little crazy that I cant access a paid service. Being in the tech industry Im really disappointed with the level of access to support staff! Can someone please get back to me with a way that I can speak to someone to access my paid subscription? 

1 Reply

Hello @helpcantlogin and welcome!

In this particular instance I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please make sure that this is an email that is not compromised, and that you have access to it!
If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts