Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help! Everything is gone

Help! Everything is gone

I used spotify this morning on my phone and everything was fine. Then after work i tried to use it (again on my phone) and found that i was logged out, so i logged in with my usual mail (the one that also is connected to the payment of spotify premium) and the right password. Got in and EVERYTHING is gone except for a really **bleep**ty playlist i didnt even have before, but with songs i recognised.
As soon as i logged in a window popped up with new terms and agreements and i agreed to them.
I tried recovering my password, all spotify said was "looks like your account is connected to your facebook! Retrieve it there" which obviously didnt do anything. Then i logged out and tried logging in using my username and got in but the same thing happened. My premium was still gone, my playlists are all disappeared and what really annoys me is that this is the only forum where i can try for help! I cant find an email adress or any support ANYWHERE where i can contact anyone who can help me restore my account and get me my premium back.

Right now i want an email adress to support because the solutions i find on here do nothing.
Please help me with an adress!
5 Replies

I am exactly the same as you. It was working fine then 5mins later everything is gone? So frustrated as i can't seem to sort it. Please can someone help us

This just happened to me also!!!!! What the **bleep** is going on? My account is fine when I used my computer but when I tired using my phone, the app logged me out and I did not have any of my playlists or songs when I signed back in! 

Can someone please help with this issue?

Mine is the same !! I'm now on a free subscription. No update on any Spotify Twitter or help
Page

Okay some follow up:
I googled for an email adress to support and found one, then wrote them an email.
As it turns out, i had found two logins to a spotify account i didn't know i had from long ago. Both logins i tried (different usernames and passwords) went to this account which was also connected to my facebook so logging in on facebook led straight to this old account. That's when I gave up, but it turns out i had another account which was the one i used, with a different username and everything was still there.
All my lists were there, the only thing missing is that the offline tracks returned to grey but it doesn't really bother me.

How can I retrieve my playlist and save music I have a lot of music help me please

Suggested posts