Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help, I don't remember the email or password I used to subscribe for Premium and cannot cancel

Solved!

Help, I don't remember the email or password I used to subscribe for Premium and cannot cancel

Hi all,

I am trying to cancel my Premium subscription but I do not remember the email account, username or password I used to create my account. Premium charges come to my credit card statement every month for the last year. How can I stop this?

F.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you wish to cancel but can't do it through Spotify, you can speak directly to your bank in order to cancel the subscription. Hope this helps...

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi @fotofoto thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

You can reach Spotify Care through this anonymous contact form, you'll not need any login information to use it so this should get you to the right place and back to the music quicker!

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Marked as solution

If you wish to cancel but can't do it through Spotify, you can speak directly to your bank in order to cancel the subscription. Hope this helps...

Hi there, 

Thank you for your reply. I spoke with my bank, they say it's not up to them, they can't do anything.. Is that possible? And I cannot cancel my card as I have installments.. 

Hey @fotofoto no you'll just need to reach out to Spotify Care as suggested if you're having trouble cancelling it through your own account cancellation page. Use the anonymous form and you'll get in touch with them, they can do this for you.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Suggested posts