Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help! Lost my account! Can't Log in to my premium account. No email for resetting password received

Help! Lost my account! Can't Log in to my premium account. No email for resetting password received

Product: Spotify Premium

Devices: Windows 10 PC + Android

Hi Community! I am Norbert from Munich, Germany,

(Writing in English - hoping to find a larger community base...) 

I have a Spotify Premium Account which I can't access anymore. I tried to log in with my user name - but passwort is not accepted. Tried all password resetting routines - but I never receive that "password-reset-email". Checked all "Spam" "Important" "Social" inboxes: no email anywhere. No message in Facebook. I dunno where that email is being sent to. Log in with Facebook also does not work (an option I normally don't choose).

I got the advice from someone to cancel my account and re-register. But I can't do that either...no access!

So, I am in this situation, that I can't access my account to get things fixed. I am totally locked out.

Ohhh!...almost forgot: There is ONE thing that still works with my premium account: Every month the money is being booked off my account .

I would really appreciate it if someone out there can give me some advice on how to get this fixed.

Stay safe and healthy these days! greetings from Norbert

(I registered into a free account - just to be able to write this message in the Community).

1 Reply

Hi there @user-removed,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your account.

If you're unable to access your account after following the steps provided here, i would suggest reaching out to the support team through this "About Us" page.

This way, they'll be able to take a closer look at your account.

Bear in mind that given the current situation waiting time might be a bit longer so your patience is needed.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts