Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help (Meredith!)

Solved!

Help (Meredith!)

This is to any moderator who can help me, but particularly to Meredith because I've seen her solve problems like the one I have right now. I was going through my playlists doing some cleaning and consolidating, deleting playlists I no longer wanted, and I deleted two playlists that I really didn't mean to delete. Can you please get them back for me? They were called "New Music" and "Road Trip". Please contact me with details!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!

I can't help you directly but if you don't want to wait there is an official post how you can deal with accidently deleted playlists here.

If you follow the steps you should get back your playlists soon! 😉

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey!

I can't help you directly but if you don't want to wait there is an official post how you can deal with accidently deleted playlists here.

Thank you! I didn't see that form at first--I submitted it so hopefully someone will help soon!

@Premify wrote:

Hey!

Hey Evirgo22 - @Premify is absolutely right--filling in that form is the correct route for getting those restored. 

Happy to see our Community was able to answer your question 🙂 

Suggested posts