Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help Upgrading To Premium

Help Upgrading To Premium

Hello guys ,,

i need help to upgrade my account from an unlimted account to a premium account ,,

i don't have a Visa card or anything like that i only use Gift cards when i try to upgrade my account it askes for card so is there any way to upgrade my account via a gift card ? 
many thanks 

3 Replies

Normally when paying by gift cards if you want to change over to premium its easiest to let your Unlimited time come to an end, let your account revert to Spotify free and then use another gift card to upgrade to Premium. Unfortunately when paying with gift cards you can't convert unlimited time to premium time like you can do when paying my recurring card payments.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

the problem is i am going home (libya) in this week and i want to use spotify offline with my phone ,,

so if i create a new spotify account and i add a 10 pound gift card can i use spotify premium then ?

Before doing that, I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and ask is there anything they can do for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts