Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help With Changing Email

Solved!

Help With Changing Email

Hello! Recently I've noticed that an unknown user has been logging in into my account. I realized that I needed to change my password but I can't because I don't remember it. The email that I've registered the account with was apparently fake and I have no way to change my password. Since I can't make a support ticket (the ticket and respond is sent to this email I don't have access to) I was wondering if a staff member here could help me change my email and password

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @DeathFax! Thanks for coming to the Community. 

For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!

I hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!

I hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Marked as solution

I hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts