Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help hacked account no access to email address

Solved!

Help hacked account no access to email address

I think my account has been hacked. It suddenly got logout and i can't login anymore! I don't have any access to my email address cause I usually login just using my username and i forgot to update my email address but i still have the receipt and billing info. Can i unsubscribe my premium account using only my billing info? I have no access to my old yahoo address and i tried asking the 3rd party billing company but they said i need to personally unsub using my account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @lolcaarl

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you think that someone has gained access to your account, make sure to follow all the steps provided in this support article. If you don't have access to your email address, go straight to step 2.

Take a look at this article as well on how to protect your Spotify account. 

I hope it helps! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @lolcaarl

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you think that someone has gained access to your account, make sure to follow all the steps provided in this support article. If you don't have access to your email address, go straight to step 2.

Take a look at this article as well on how to protect your Spotify account. 

I hope it helps! 

I don't have any access to my old email address that i used in that account but i have my complete billing info and receipt. Can i unsub and report that account? 

Hi @lolcaarl

The Support Team can help you re-gain access to your account, or cancel your subscription, if you wish. 

Before contacting them, make sure to prepare a screenshot of your Spotify receipt or bank statement - they may need it for security (make sure it doesn’t show your full credit card number, expiration date, or 3-digit code).

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Suggested posts