Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help logging in

Help logging in

Hi, i created an account connected with facebook. But i cant figure out how to log in with out clicking the facebook button. Sporify has just been approved to use at my work but facebook is currently blocked. So clicking the log in through facebook button doesnt work. What is my user name? I assume the password is my facebook password, but i cant figure out my user name. The series of numbers that it says is my user name doesnt work, my email address used for facebook doesnt work as it doesnt let you log in with an email. And my full name that is used on facebook doesnt work. Help

3 Replies

Try using your facebook credentials to log in - the email address you use for facebook and your facebook password.

Well... like my post says. It doesnt allow you to sign in with an email address in the username area.. haha

I'm sorry, I really need to work on my reading skills.

Unless you have some burning reason to keep the facebook account, create a new account with an email address/password combination instead. You can then ask the customer services guys to merge anything on your facebook account onto your new account using the online contact form. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Suggested posts