Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help me all my plylist disspeared

Solved!

Help me all my plylist disspeared

I was listening to spotify on my phone and prest one song and when i we t back to playlist they were all gone!! I really need thin now im going away on the sea for 5 weeks and i need my music!! Please help me fast 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Roclnroll - Looks like a few playlists have been deleted in the last few hours, do you want us to add them all back?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

What device and operating system are you using?

Iphone 4 ios 6

Was the playlist local files or downloaded spotify content? Does it still show on your desktop client?

Marked as solution

Roclnroll - Looks like a few playlists have been deleted in the last few hours, do you want us to add them all back?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yess please that would be so helpfull! Thank you! it was all downloaden and i dont have my laptop so i cant see if it still on there.

Roclnroll - Just added them back for you. Are they the right ones?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Good afternoon, i was adding songs into my playlist and suddenly was no longer available in my playlists no more. I looked for it and it was not available, what can i do?
Thanks.

Suggested posts