Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help me before I go insane please

Help me before I go insane please

Virgin mobile free premium subscription
I was supposed to get a free subscription with my new phone but it took me days to figure out how to do it by which time I had already signed up with Spotify
I financial figured out how to get the free deal.I tried to link it to the play list I'd already created but it wouldn't let me so I created a new user name and tried to start again. It seemed to work but I can't get in with the new account name and the old one is still my phone and I can't access the new one. I've spent hours trying to do this now and I'm going mad. Help please.
1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds to me like you might have set up two accounts one of which you will still be paying for. I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into this all for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts