Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help me!

Help me!

Hej
Hur betalar jag med autogyro, kan jag inte förstå att jag måste göra.
Tack så mycket

4 Replies

English please, I don't understand any word.

Do you talk Finnish or Russian?

Hi there

I am hoping you can help me.  I subscribe to Spotify on a monthly basis via my credit card.  Unfortunately, at the time I changed bank accounts recently my monthly statement was not paid by my new bank and as a result you were not paid as this included my monthly subscription to Spotify.  Presumably you have not tried again to access my payment as I have now been blocked out of Spotify, having exceeded ten free hours of listening time.  I am very concerned by this, particularly as I don't want to lose the lists I have created.

Added to this, I have mislaid my user name and password, which I have searched everywhere for, although I think my user name must be margaretg.  I should explain that it was set up by a friend.  Is there anyway I can reinstate my membership again as my credit card is now working and available to pay the past payments?

Please email me as soon as possible regarding this, as I very much miss listening to my chosen music.

Many thanks in anticipation.  My email address is [Snip-Email-SuperUser]

Margaret Green

Hey Margaret! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If that is indeed your username, you should be able to request a password reset by entering your username on the password reset page and you will get an email to reset your password. Once you are back in your account, you can resubscribe using your new card from your online account.

If you have any issues, just get in touch with the Spotify team directly using this form and someone will be able to assist you further. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

I am also going to edit your email address out of your post, best to keep those details private 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Arielito wrote:

Hej
Hur betalar jag med autogyro, kan jag inte förstå att jag måste göra.
Tack så mycket

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Sorry for the English reply!

Just plugged this into google translate, so hopefully it's vaguely right, let me know if I'm wrong.

From the looks of things you are requesting the ability to pay through áutogyro'.

unfortunately this is not a supported payment type yet, you can see the available ones here.

For now, you can always buy Spotify e-cards instead using a credit card and/or vouchers from a store and just redeem them on your account.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts