Help with spotify charge

Solved!

Help with spotify charge

Plan

Free

Country

Philippines

My Question or Issue

I was wondering if there is a way to either cancel or check what Spotify account is on my card? Cause I saw that on my statement that I was being charged every month even though I'm not using spotify anymore. I had 2 accounts with spotify one is linked to my facebook account which I cancelled last 2018 for a family plan as shown on the receipts on my profile's page and this one that I'm using. That only shows receipts as far as Dec 2019. I was hoping if someone can cancel the account or help me possibly doing a refund. Normally I would just cancel the card, get a new one and move on. But with today's situation my bank tells me that it would take a while because of the quarantine and I don't want to lose this card since this is where I get my pay for my side jobs as well. So if someone can please help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @JFrancisco84

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We'd suggest you first follow these ways to find other accounts. This way you'll locate the account you're paying for. Once you've found it, follow these steps to cancel.

If you can’t access the account, check out this help page on how to log in.  

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @JFrancisco84

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We'd suggest you first follow these ways to find other accounts. This way you'll locate the account you're paying for. Once you've found it, follow these steps to cancel.

If you can’t access the account, check out this help page on how to log in.  

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately I wasn't able to locate the account. I've tried my other email addresses and still none. I am more than willing to send a screenshot of the transaction details from maybe we can locate it using a reference number? Again I'm fine with a refund or not, or if there is indeed account and it's not mine then we can just remove my card there. I just don't want to get charged again next month.

EDIT:

so turns after a few days my sister finally admitted using my card. Thank you for your help!

Hey @JFrancisco84

Thanks for getting back to us.

We’re happy to hear this issue is now resolved for you.

Enjoy your day!

Suggested posts