Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help

Solved!

Help

I want to use spotfiy family but what is the meaning of living at same physical adress. Can ı use it with my friends in same country or city or house ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @superucer,

The master & subaccounts need to have all the same address saved in their account overview. https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/overview/ 

I wouldn't recommend inputting false information on your account, If the system detects it, your account could get into some hot water and be terminated! - We dont want that! 🙂

Thanks,

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hello @superucer,

Thank you for your enquiry about Premium for Family. In order to qualify for this service, all users need to be living in the same physical address as you. Please follow this link for more information about Premium for Family; https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/premium_for_family/premium-for-family-faq/

Thanks,

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Hi @SuperWisdom
I know that but ı do not know what it imply?
I and my friends are in turkey, do we use spotify family?

Hey @superucer,

Premium for Family is available in Turkey, however to be able to quailty for this, all users need to be living in the same address. Please read below for more information about this matter.

What are the restrictions on the members I can add to Premium for Family?

To be added to Premium for Family, a person must:

• Reside at the same physical address as you.
  • Be a Free user, or a Premium user who purchased their Premium directly from Spotify (and not, for example, through iTunes or a mobile operator).

Thanks 🙂

Am ı doing this right 😛 -----> @SuperWisdom,
What about same city like Ankara 🙂 and how it checks our physical adresss
Marked as solution

Hey @superucer,

The master & subaccounts need to have all the same address saved in their account overview. https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/overview/ 

I wouldn't recommend inputting false information on your account, If the system detects it, your account could get into some hot water and be terminated! - We dont want that! 🙂

Thanks,

I'm planning to avail spotify family with my friends. Since we do not live together in one house, does this mean I won't be able to add them?

Is is possible for them to change their address in their account overview?

Hey @kokoybaga,

It might be possible but i wouldn't recommend it. 

ı need help ı cant follow my friends. ı follow my one friend when ı quit the spotify its unfollowed and in friends activity connect with facebook there is a post ı cant close it ı cant  se my friends activity. Please help me

Spotify Free 5.09.2021 01_46_17.png

ı need help ı cant follow my friends. ı follow my one friend when ı quit the spotify its unfollowed and in friends activity connect with facebook there is a post ı cant close it ı cant  se my friends activity. Please help me

Spotify Free 5.09.2021 01_50_59.png

Hi @Egehan24,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We are aware of this issue and our team is currently looking into it. Head over to this Ongoing Issue thread and add the requested information as a comment. Don't forget to +Vote and subscribe to the thread in order to stay up to date with any developments.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts