Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Helpp!!'

Helpp!!'

I signed up for the 30-day free trial and I do not want to pay to go premium, I'd like to cancel my subscription and remove my account. I've been looking on the site and on mobile but cannot find anything that'll let me cancel my subscription, it will only let me renew it and I don't want that. How do I cancel my subscription?
4 Replies

Looks like you managed to cancel over a week ago, so you won't get charged. Do you think you could possibly have more than one account?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I know that there was one point where I canceled it but then I renewed that 30-day trial and I'm not sure if it is still canceled or not because every time I log onto my Spotify mobile it says I still have days remaining for my trial

Same for me. I had to reload my laptop version and it now shows Spotify Premium at the top. In addition, I downloaded the Mobile app because it said fre, with no mention that it was a 48 hour trial until after it was downloaded. I don't want premium on my desktop or my phone. What do I do?

Asweet - You can't renew a trial. As you've cancelled it, the trial will expire when the 30 days are up, which should be on the 5/8/2012. You won't be charged after.

Jdhard - You'll only subscribe to Premium if you actively go and sign up. This 48 hour trial is just to give you a taster, your account will revert back to the free version once the trial is over.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts