Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Helppp

Helppp

I have Spotify Premium. Yesterday my mom got an email saying that she paid for the monthly charge or whatever. But my phone is telling me that I don't have Spotify Premium. But it's telling my sister who's on the same family plan that she does. I really don't know what to do. When we first signed up for Spotify Premium my mom sent me a link to register my account and I don't know how to get that link back because I feel like that might make me have my Spotify Premium back but if I'm paying 14. 99 a month for a family plan. I should be getting my personal account to work right? What should I do. I've deleted the app like twice reset it logged out of all my accounts everywhere like on all the computers. Still nothing is working please help. Also if I'm paying shouldnt we get a help line or something I don't need something that's going to respond to me in 5 to 7 days.
1 Reply

Hey @user-removed

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts