Hi-fi, lossless playback, FLAC offer

Solved!

Re: lossless playback, FLAC offer

nevigo
Regular

And soon please.

Re: Hi-fi, lossless playback, FLAC offer

kroesem

I want to join this Hi-Fi test, please invite me!

jimmypowder
Gig Goer

Someone send me a Hifi offer so I can test the service out! 

Olatron
Regular

Not sure why people are asking for invites - the service is not out, it's not even confirmed as 'on the way' so slow your roll people! 

MarekN
Casual Listener

Can I test Lossless until I move to Tidal? :) I am really interested in HiFi to use it in my Car and home HIFI

ciborg9
Casual Listener

i need try this offer please ! for me hears ! xo

tom_s
Casual Listener

Would love the invitation to preview the new service.  Love the features of Spotify and could not give it up for Tidal.  I use Spotify on Sonos throughout the house, but more anxious to hear the difference on my Marantz SR7010 reciever through its Spotify Connect feature and hoping the built-in feature will support new lossess streaming.  

AAtte

I would also like the hifi version. I just moved to Tidal because of the sound quality but would like to come back to Spotify because of better software. Please invite me. 

igorcd
Regular

You, guys, asking for lossless but none of you actually know that Spotify uses Vorbis 320k which is transparent for 100% people. There are no chances that any of You will hear difference between Vorbis 320 kbps and FLAC. 

Try it!

Vorbis isn't MP3. It's much better than MP3.

https://www.magneticmag.com/2018/03/flac-and-the-future-of-audio-streaming/

Oh, and nobody hear difference between 44.1/16 and 96/24.  https://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

fred972

I would also like the hifi version. Please invite me. 

SUGGESTED POSTS