Hidden Songs

Plan

Free

Device

(iPhone 6S+, Macbook Air)

Operating System

macOS High Sierra

My Question or Issue

I have 7 songs in Hidden Songs. A few I would like to reinstate to my Playlist (Sympathy For The **bleep**, Gold Dust Woman - Warren Haynes) and several I woul like to delete premantly. If I try Add to Playlist, I receive "Duplicate Song" message. When I try to play that song from my Playlist, I receive "This osng is not available. IF you have the file on your compueter you can import it" message. Have tried already to delete and add the song again with same results. Would ultimatley like to reinstate the two songs above and clean up/delete remaining Hidden Songs. Thanks.

5 Replies

Hi, slg44!

If I understand correctly, you are having problems accessing certain songs that you have hidden? If that is correct could you possibly attach a screenshot of the playlist and/or error message?

Thanks!

screen shot attached...thanks

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 3.26.08 PM.png

Thanks for replying, @slg44!

It seems as if a local file may be interfering with your Spotify playlist. If possible, could you head into Settings and scroll down to Local Files and disable any toggle below "Show songs from".

Thank you!

If you found this post helpful, please give it a like!

First I toggled them all On (Green)...same result. Toggled them all back off...same result.

Thanks for trying that for me, @slg44!

This issue seems to be a software related problem. I think your best option would be to contact Spotify directly. You may receive an automated email after doing so, to get in touch with Spotify, simply reply to that email with regards to your issue.

Sorry for the Inconvenience.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a like!

Suggested posts