Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hijacked Hacked Account, but Spotify does nothing

Hijacked Hacked Account, but Spotify does nothing

Anyone else had this problem?

My account has been Hijacked, Hacked for 3 weeks and despite over 10 emails spotify has done nothing.

5 Replies

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Do you have a case number? I'll escalate the case for you.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Thanks, its

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0q5vi3:ref

Hi again

I've escalated this for you, a tech wizzard is on it's way!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

It's currently the weekend, so hopefully someone will be in contact on Monday. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

-_-  oh well week 4, wow

Suggested posts