Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

History modifications playlist

History modifications playlist

Hello everyone!

I really don't understand what hapenened to one of my playlist. All of my tracks has been replaced by my likes of the time, and I lost everyting... It's been years since I complete this playlist and I'd really love to have access to the history of modification, if it's possible ? 

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

Redmi Notre Pro 8 / Lenovo Idead pad 330s

Operating System

MIUI 11 / W10

2 Replies

Hello! Thanks for reaching out.

Any chances that instead of accessing the playlist created, you're trying to check on your "Liked Songs"? This one will indeed have your most recent songs liked added to it. To modify a single playlist that you created, you'll need to add the songs manually since they'll not be added to it automatically.

Spotify has a feature that allows you to recover a playlist that has been deleted. I would suggest that you check this Spotify article for more information about the next steps to take.

Please be sure to check the section "Don't see it" just in case your original playlist might be under a different account.

Please let me know how it goes!

Thank you very much for your quick response! Unfortunately none of these solutions suits me in this precise case... But thanks for making me aware of those possibilities !

Fortunately for me I have a playlist compiling the songs I have in all my 48 playlists (yes I might be addicted plz dont report me!), enabling me to find back most of the tracks I put in.

Thank you again for your time!

Suggested posts