Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Honor 8 can't log in

Honor 8 can't log in

App is frozen on the log in page. Page refreshes when I click continue, rather than logging in. Have reinstalled but problem persists.

5 Replies

Hey @Mushroomcat, thanks for writing!

It'd be awesome if you could check all the info you'll find here regarding any issues you might encounter logging in. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the app once more following these steps.

We hope this helps. Have an amazing day 🙂

Hi,

There is nothing on that page that is about my problem, which is why I posted the question. I've also followed the steps to reinstall multiple times and the problem remains. The login page just resets when I click on login, rather than logging in. I am extremely frustrated and can't find any information on how to resolve this.

Thanks, Cat

Hey @Mushroomcat,

We're sorry to hear you're still having this issue. Could you let us know if you're able to login over a different Internet connection? Do you have the same issue over WiFi and mobile data?

Could you also let us know when this first started happening, and if you have any firewalls or similar apps installed to your phone that could be interrupting your login? 

Keep us posted!

Hi, this is now resolved. It was because I am out of the country, but there was no error message to say that. Thanks

Hey @Mushroomcat.

We're glad to hear everything is working now.

Feel free to open a new thread if anything else comes up.

Have a great weekend!

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts