Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How To Advertise on Spotify?

Solved!

How To Advertise on Spotify?

I didn't know where to put this question so sorry in advance if it isn't in the right place. I have been trying to reach someone to advertise (for work) on Spotify for years but nobody has ever replied to my inquiries on the form on the advertiser site. Does anyone know if maybe Spotify chooses its advertisers and not the other way around? Any help is much appreciated!  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed, can I ask which market you are based in? 

If you're based in the United States and you're interested in advertising with Spotify, you can click here to learn more about Spotify Ad Studio--a new advertising platform that makes it easy for anyone to create and manage Spotify audio ad campaigns directly through an online interface.

To start creating and managing ad campaigns, you first need to create a Spotify account. After you've created an account, click the JOIN WAITLIST button and follow the steps to join the waitlist. Spotify will email you once you have been added to Ad Studio. If you already have a Spotify Ad Studio account, simply log in and click GET STARTED to build your first ad.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Have you filled out this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/brands/contact/?

If so, when?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, 

I have also been contacting Spotify via the web form you linked (3 or 4 times in the last 2 months) to inquire about advertising on Spotify, but have not received any response.

Please advise!

Sarah 

Hey @sarahnewsum,

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully, someone will get back to you soon!

In the meantime, I'd suggest reaching out to Support one of these ways, to let them know about this:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares

They might be able to chase this up for you if you send them the info 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So I did reach them finally through a major vendor of our's contact person. Basically networking plus luck. However, we decided not to advertise through Spotify directly because our budget isn't quite big enough. We only want to advertise on Spotify for 5-6 mo per year with a 4K/5K monthly budget. So we were directed to the programmatic buying partners. There are a lot of them but we are in talks with AdForm. I hope that helps!!

If you are not willing to spend at leasat $25,000 on advertising Spotify won't even talk to you. 

Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed, can I ask which market you are based in? 

If you're based in the United States and you're interested in advertising with Spotify, you can click here to learn more about Spotify Ad Studio--a new advertising platform that makes it easy for anyone to create and manage Spotify audio ad campaigns directly through an online interface.

To start creating and managing ad campaigns, you first need to create a Spotify account. After you've created an account, click the JOIN WAITLIST button and follow the steps to join the waitlist. Spotify will email you once you have been added to Ad Studio. If you already have a Spotify Ad Studio account, simply log in and click GET STARTED to build your first ad.

Suggested posts