Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I De-activate Facebook but keep spotifuggle?

Solved!

How can I De-activate Facebook but keep spotifuggle?

Is there any way i can keep my current subscription but move to a normal spotify account instead of facebook? 

If i try to create a normal spotify account so i can link the facebook details to it, it says the email is in use for facebook. 

I dont want to use facebook any more. I just want to keep my spotify 🙂 Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Mattmaster319 wrote:

Is there any way i can keep my current subscription but move to a normal spotify account instead of facebook? 

If i try to create a normal spotify account so i can link the facebook details to it, it says the email is in use for facebook. 

I dont want to use facebook any more. I just want to keep my spotify 🙂 Any ideas?

Hi Mattmaster319 and welcome to the community!

You should create a new account, and you then you can contact Spotify using the Support Form.

They may ask you for some details to confirm it is really you - don't be alarmed 😉

Liam

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@Mattmaster319 wrote:

Hi Mattmaster319 and welcome to the community!

You should create a new account, and you then you can contact Spotify using the Support Form.

They may ask you for some details to confirm it is really you - don't be alarmed 😉

Liam

Suggested posts