Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I be avaible in every country as an Artist?

How can I be avaible in every country as an Artist?

Country

Poland

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

Hi! I want to ask you, how can I be available as an artist on the whole world? Because when I'm checking my audience, almost whole Asia and Africa are not available, how can I change it? I am using distrokid as a distributor. The second question is do I have to use VPN to get the USA audience? Because as I said, I'm from Poland but I'm making music in English so I want my fanbase to be from English countries mostly. Is there any option to target those countries? Peace! 

2020-04-10.png
3 Replies

Hey @eatgoodtekki, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'd recommend getting in touch with Spotify for Artists here.

If you would like to learn more about Spotify for Artists, you can check out the FAQ page here.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

but you didnt help me at all, did you even check my screen shot? I am already on Spotify artist page

Hey @eatgoodtekki,

Yes, in my last reply I sent a link to get in touch with Spotify for Artists since they have more info on this and can give you an accurate answer. Also included in my last reply, is a link to the FAQ page just to check if your question is answered there and other frequently asked questions.

Please use the link I provided in my last reply to get in touch with Spotify for Artists. Keep in mind that because of the current situation, response times might be longer than usual. 

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts