Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I block some language songs from my weekly discover?

How can I block some language songs from my weekly discover?

Please anyone can tell me how to block Korea song from my weekly discover?

Or how can I choose what language song for me in weekly discover?

That's very annoying, Please don't give me Korea anymore......

3 Replies

Hey,

I found that some songs are not actually tagged by language, which means that you could get a couple of random songs in your Discover Weekly that suit your msuic style but not necessarily your language. 

If you right-click on the song and then select Suggest an Edit, you can help Spotify tag the language. You can also right click on the song and Remove from this Playlist.

Hope that helps!

Weekly discover is based on the songs you listen to or the artists you follow, so if you dont want korea songs anymore just remove any songs that are in korea and delete any songs that are in korea. I hope i could help, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask 🙂

Discover Weekly is an automatic playlist based on your listening habits and interactions (songs you save, for example). Maybe you have some Korean songs saved or the style/genre of the songs that are being recommended to you are similar to the ones you are used to listen, although in a different language. Both of the above users gave you some cool tips! Also, I've noticed that the system is always getting better at recommending stuff 🙂

Suggested posts