How can I change the Discovery Weekly picture if I created my Spotify account using FB directly?

Re: How can I change the Discovery Weekly picture if I created my Spotify account using FB directly?

Music Fan
‎2016-08-29 03:42 AM

I have the same problem, opened an account with facebook, have changed profile picture several times.
Got divorced several months ago and I still have a photo with my ex there. It's very annoying. I just canceled the subscription and I'm going to move to Pandora because I stream music from my tv, my car, my computer, my phone and I don't want to see that photo everywhere, even other people that is near me see it and is uncomfortable. Let me know if there's a solution so I can use Spotify again.

Re: How can I change the Discovery Weekly picture if I created my Spotify account using FB directly?

Music Fan
‎2016-08-29 03:54 PM

I have the same problem. Made account with FB, so disconnecting is not an option. My fiancee called off our engagement over a month ago, changed my FB profile pic at the time, but the change is only reflected in my Spotify profile pic in the top-right corner of the computer application. Pic of my ex is still used for Discover Weekly. 

2 people liked this

Music Fan
‎2016-08-29 05:40 PM

I am yet another person with the same issue. Split from my ex a while ago but still have her picture on my discover weekly and I tend to use that station a lot so it is really causing me to get angry with Spotify at this point.

1 person liked this

Music Lover
‎2016-08-29 06:42 PM

Same boat, would love to be able to have a new picture so I can use discover without having to see the old picture

Rock Star
‎2016-08-31 01:24 AM

Hey guys, if you're needing to have the image changed, contact @SpotifyCares on Twitter and they should be able to help. The staff are aware of the issue with the image not syncing, this is just a workaround for the moment :)

Music Lover
‎2016-08-31 01:21 PM

Any suggestions for those of us without twitter? If push comes to shove I'll make one just to get the problem resolved hah

Rock Star
‎2016-08-31 01:31 PM

Unfortunately no, still seeing if I can find out a permanent solution for you guys. 

Music Fan
‎2016-09-13 12:45 AM

Any update about this issue?

Rock Star
‎2016-09-13 07:34 AM

Hey, if you're still having troubles and you can't contact SpotifyCares, best thing to do is head over to the contact form, they should be able to sort you out :)

Music Fan
‎2016-10-10 04:41 PM

The same issue here

SUGGESTED POSTS