Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I check my home address??

Solved!

How can I check my home address??

I want to make a family subscription, BUT i dont know where i can find my address?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Confirmed. You CANNOT change your address... Freaking nuts if you ask me.

View solution in original post

20 Replies

Hey arsenkwok,

You'll be prompted to enter your full address before inviting your first member to a Family plan. 

I never find the blank where I can fill in my address

Hey arsenkwok,

Thanks for the updates.

Have you subscribed to the plan already? If you haven't done so yet, just go here and upgrade to Premium for Family.

After that, go to your admin page here and invite your family members or sub-accounts. The address page will appear the first time you invite a sub-account.

the address form not show up when i invite a person.

It's unbeliveble that I can't check my own home address.

Because we have no way to see it. If you need to change it or you moved, you'll have to recreate a new account and resubscribe. They can help you transfer your playlists and stuff.

i think i made a mistake when i registred my home address and all the member on my suscrption was removed.. how can i know if i did it?

I contacted the Spotify via contact form

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

and sorted out related issue (adding my family member to Premium for Family account when forgetting about exact address) following a chat with the Spotify employee.

Is there any updates about this problem? 😞

It is not a bug, but a feature to protect Spotify from real users trying to make this **bleep** work.

I should at least be able to know HOW I wrote my address TWO years ago to tell my family which address to enter... Don't you think Spotify? This is pretty ridiculous.  

Having the same problem. I entered my address haphazardly because, like many addresses in Panama, they are more complicated and more like guidelines. Now I can't add my wife because I didn't realize how important it would be at the time to record EXACTLY what I entered.

Well, this is very annoying. I don't remember what exactly I wrote as address and I can't look it up. And the spotify support also can't look it up for me. They offer me to create a new account and cancel my current subscription. And they would manually move my playlists to the new account. Now, how absurd is it, to force my to waste my time and your staffs time by making them deal with manual work ? 

Marked as solution

Confirmed. You CANNOT change your address... Freaking nuts if you ask me.

In the end, this family feature is a joke.

This is just plain stupid that you can't view your address and you have to delete your entire account and contact support anytime you move... was going to get if for my family but nevermind, guess I'll stick to Google Play where its so much less restrictive.

I agree. Canceled my Spotify account. I'm so much happier with Play Music
now, and they don't have the stupid address issue.

Realy this problem was solve? HOW? there is no solution, on how to view your address.

This is really dissapointing.  I have been a long time user of Spotify Premium and not being able to use the "family" subscription and share my account with my children just because I don't remember the exact address I wrote when I first subscribed months ago is simply RIDICULOUS!!   

I am considering leaving Spotify to Google or Apple music. Hope to find a solution soon, otherwise I will be shutting down my account.

Suggested posts