Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I find out when my NUS discount ends?

Solved!

How can I find out when my NUS discount ends?

I signed up to Spotify with the NUS discount, however I have no idea when it'll end and I'll go back to being charged £9.99 a month...

So, how can I find out 😛

Liam

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Liam! Your NUS discount is good for one year (12 months). 

If you go to your subscription page you can see how many months you've paid 4.99. Just go to Subscription > View Receipts. 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@meahtenoha wrote:

If you go to your subscription page you can see how many months you've paid 4.99. Just go to Subscription > View Receipts. 

Ah, but sometimes I used a premium code, and as such that won't be accurate...

Liam

But Sam worked his magic and told me via a playlist he subscribed to my account 😛

Marked as solution

You can still see which date you were first charged 4.99 for Premium--it will be good for 12 months after that. 

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Marked as solution

@meahtenoha wrote:

Ah, but sometimes I used a premium code, and as such that won't be accurate...

Liam

But Sam worked his magic and told me via a playlist he subscribed to my account 😛

Marked as solution

You can still see which date you were first charged 4.99 for Premium--it will be good for 12 months after that. 

@meahtenoha wrote:

Ah right, didn't think of that!

Liam

Suggested posts