Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I retrieve playlists from another Spotify account

Solved!

How can I retrieve playlists from another Spotify account

How can I retrieve playlists from another Spotify account that the email is no longer active and I forgot the password to that account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Armandovillal, welcome to the community!

Since you have two accounts, it would be best to just have Spotify close that account and have them transfer all your music to your new account. How does that sound? If you contact the accounts team through the online contact form and provide the account username with the e-mail address, date of birth, and zip code on the account then they should be able to do it for you! If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you should receive a reply from a representative within 24-48 hours.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Armandovillal, welcome to the community!

Since you have two accounts, it would be best to just have Spotify close that account and have them transfer all your music to your new account. How does that sound? If you contact the accounts team through the online contact form and provide the account username with the e-mail address, date of birth, and zip code on the account then they should be able to do it for you! If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you should receive a reply from a representative within 24-48 hours.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Yeah thanks..been there done that was trying to do it from new account.....NOT . ..

Suggested posts