Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can i change my country setting for an account create with Facebook?

How can i change my country setting for an account create with Facebook?

Hi,

I moved from France to UK 3 weeks ago, and since few days i can't connect to Spotify. When i try to connect with Facebook, they ask me to change my country in my account, that's mean my Facebook account i do beleive. Well, i did change my adress on Facebook but Spotify keep asking me to change my account  settings..

What can i do?

Help 😮 please

8 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Did you change the country in all the facebook settings? It should change itself in Spotify, give it 24 hours or so. If it persists, let me know.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi! I have the same problem, I changed it on Facebook a few days ago and it still doesn't let me connect! Do you know what can I do?

i have got the same problem, what is more I wrote 2 days ago to spotify about it and... they did not respond to me when I said about redeem my codes, (I have 11 codes to USA spotify , I want to use them ,  but my adress is a POLAND a tried to change , but thi is immposible)

Same problem here. It's impossible to change the country from the Spotify 'edit account' page. Spotify blocked since two days

Same problem here, can't change the country from desktop, I've been trying since last week without success.

SPTF.jpg

I see they have got imposible to solve BIG problem. I can not chcange my region from POLAND to USA, 3  months ago I had also changed from USA- POLAND (also with big problems) but now it is a NIGHTMARRE. Solve is easy buy credit card in your country and pay .... but I cant do this now.

Hey everyone,

We'd suggest reaching out to us using the contact form if you're still having trouble. You can also reach us on Twitter for a more immediate response.

The problem persists. Can't change country in my profile page nor through Facebook.

Can't log in

Suggested posts