How can i change my my spotify username?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How can i change my my spotify username?

they need to make an option to change usernames. this might be the most stupid thing I have seen on a website/app before. it is so simple. just let us change our usernames--it is one of the most basic settings ever. wow. i am heated about this.

Highlighted

Exactly!!! I'm so pissed! now i've to redo all the **bleep**

Highlighted

Please delete my account ASAP

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

user-removed
Not applicable

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT AS WELL!

Thank you.

Highlighted

Highlighted

Roadie

@12153827970 @sigridmoen @efrat-mx @user-removed @user-removed

Hey guys, hope you all well 🙂

You can change your username by creating a new account with the username of your choice. Once you've done that, get in touch with Spotify Customer support and they can transfer everything over to your new username/account 🙂 

Highlighted

Wow, Spotify really has the worst logistics. How is it possibe that you can't change your username?might as well change to apple music. This sucks

Highlighted

Casual Listener

My spotify is linked to my FB and I have a lot of playlists and a few followers. I addition to having a premium account set up for me without having to give out the cc details (it was a gift subscription) how the heck am I going to move everything over just as it is for the sake of a username change?!?

Highlighted

Regular

Considering that I had someone hack my account over the weekend (I reset everything today), how likely is it they could create a new account and pretend to be me to have the details transferred to a new username that I wouldn't be able to access? 

Sorry, I'm suddenly paranoid after this. Particularly since they also sent a password reset request after I changed things and logged out of all devices. 

SUGGESTED POSTS