How can i change my my spotify username?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How can i change my my spotify username?

Casual Listener

Come on guys,  I know that you have a UDID for all of us using spotify.

Please release the code to allow us to change our Username to our profile.

I find it a bit obsurd that you allow us to change it in the community spotify but not on our actuall accounts.

If there are isssues please just let us all know, if you can't figure it out, **bleep**!... hire me!

Anyway, have a great day and hope someone can figure out the simplist of things. 

Just another one of those,

Casual Listener
I agree. We all pay $10+ a month for your service. Let's come to a modern system enabling us to change our username without having to change emails. Jeez.
Highlighted

I would like to make a new account with the same email, but a different username. Can you delete my account, then transfer data to the new one?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

There is are 2 options!

1. Make a new account(i know nobody wants that, I don't even want it too

2. VOTE for this! https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Change-username/idc-p/1677353#M116342

I hope a lot of people will vote because it's stupid that it isn't in Spotify

Nick Palmen

Holy N*ck!

Highlighted

I just created a Spotify account. It never asked me for a username and now my account has a long username. One that I'll never be able to remember. How can I change it?
Highlighted

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

Hey @snenriquez,

Don't worry. That the string of characters isn't something you should need to remember. You can simply sign in with your email address, and you should be fine.

osorniosRock Star 23
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

I can't believe that you can't change your username on Spotify, the creators need to have an update so you can change it!!! I'm mad!!!!

Highlighted

Unfortunately it is not possible to do so at this time. Hopefully in the future this will be a possibility!
Highlighted

why can't i just change my username on the acount overview page?? this spotify thing makes no sense!

Highlighted

what is the costmer sevice number then but when i try to look it up everywhere it says the is now number

SUGGESTED POSTS