How can i change my my spotify username?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How can i change my my spotify username?

Music Fan

You need to delete everything or cancel your subscription. Then, choose your username or e-mail and register by not clicking or logging in on Facebook. Don't worry about the playlist or saved songs. Just remember songs/artist or depends on your vibe what you like/love listening to.

▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
Highlighted

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

Hey @i_hanjo

To get in touch with them, you should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosRock Star 23
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

i dont underatand 

Highlighted

That is untrue. At least presently. I tried that alrady and when you're creating a new account there ISN'T an option to create your own username, Spotify assigns you one automatically, and yes, it is one of those ridicuous ones!!

Highlighted

how

Highlighted

And how do I get in contact with Spotify customer support?

Highlighted

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

Hey @MagdaKild

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosRock Star 23
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

**bleep**!

@Josh wrote:

Hello!

Right now there is no way to change your username 😕 As described here. You can create a new account with the username you want and then send a contact form request to have your old playlists transferred over 🙂 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
  1. Can't get my songs on Apple Watch
  2. Can't change my username

Two simple features that even ME could implement to their system if I was working for them.

I'm living. Hello Apple Music.

Highlighted

My username is skf673hjdfs7se0fdvxswj or something like dat so plz he|p

SUGGESTED POSTS