How do I add my family members on Sprint Spotify

Solved!

How do I add my family members on Sprint Spotify

trucush
I have a premium account through Sprint but am having trouble getting redemption codes for family members premium Spotify
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

kbrooksc
Community Legend

Hmm...Generally you need to send this through Sprint's team as they manage the relationship, but you are always welcome to reach out to Spotify support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solution!

kbrooksc
Community Legend

Hmm...Generally you need to send this through Sprint's team as they manage the relationship, but you are always welcome to reach out to Spotify support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

miss_looney
Casual Listener

sprint has been redirecting me to spotify. they no longer offer spotify support.

SUGGESTED POSTS