Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I block music from a specific country?

Hello everyone,

I am a daily user of Spotify - almost since it came out - but I have one single question for the Spotify support team.

I'm danish and the music I'm nearly being forced to listen to through Spotify, through their different "Spotify created playlists" is also Danish music. This is really testing my skills on how fast I can find and press "next" (F9) on the keyboard. I might have taken master course without realising I signed up for it. Hehe.

But is it possible to block music from a specific country? I simply can't listen to this cheap **bleep** mixed into the Danish playlists. Or is it possible to not get Danish playlists and only get from other countries.

// Morten.

6 Replies

Hey @114049892, welcome to the Community!

It's not possible to block music from a country. We'll pass your concerns on to our team though. For now, we suggest you stream your favorite tunes as often as possible to get better suggestions in the future.

We hope that helps.

Have any solution found for the described situation ?

Same question. It’s been 4 years, have you implemented something like this? 

I also want this

+1, I’d love to have this feature

Hi folks!

It seems that a similar idea has been submitted here, so check it out and show your support, if you haven't already. Note that despite its status, the idea is open for voting, so you can still give it a thumbs up. We revisit such ideas on regular intervals and it just might be that their time would be right in the future.

We'll now be closing this thread, but feel free to share your feedback in the aforementioned idea.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts