Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I cancel my premier account if I can't login?

How do I cancel my premier account if I can't login?

Does anyone know how I can go about cancelling my account if I can't login to my Spotify account?

7 Replies

Hi there,

That's not possible. You need to login so you can end your Premium subscription. Any reason why you can't login? You can try resetting your password here if you're having password issues. 

I'm a Spotify community newbie aspiring to be a Rock Star.

If my post helped you out, please accept it as a Solution and/or give it a Kudos.

Thank you. 🙂

how about if i cant remember my pasword and i cannot access that email anymore is there anyway to reset?

Are you just trying to end your Premium subscription or you want to close the account totally? I recommend getting in touch with the Spotify Support team for help. You can use the contact form.

They just need to verify some information with you so they can make the necessary changes (e.g. resetting your pw, updating your email address, terminating the subscription or closing the account).

If in case you get an automated response after you submit your request, just reply back to that same email so someone will get it.

Hope this helps. 🙂

I'm a Spotify community newbie aspiring to be a Rock Star.

If my post helped you out, please accept it as a Solution and/or give it a Kudos.

Thank you. 🙂

Hey there 🙂 I have the same issue , I want to deactivate my account only reason being is because my accounts connected to my Facebook page and it's been hacked and everything has been changed , and I'm still paying for the premium on it if that makes sense 🙂 please help 

same problem here, spotify having no telephone advisors is very frustrating 

Yeh it’s quite annoying and also they’ve charged me twice in one hit ! Not happy at all 

thank you so much

you are a life saver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suggested posts