Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I find my artist profile?

How do I find my artist profile?

I want to set up spotify for artists but when I try to find myself through the search option my name doesn't apear. It then instructs me to go to my artist profile (not my spotify profile) and paste a share link but how is this possible if I have yet to set up my spotify for artists account?? I'm unsure as to if I'm just blind to the obvious or not but any assistance would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

5 Replies

Hi @ominutmusic and welcome to the Community! 🙂 I'll try to help as best I can.
If you are not releasing music through a preferred distributor, you will need to sign up for a Spotify account using your artist info first. This should be separate from your personal account you are currently using. Once the artist account is created, you can then claim and verify it.
You can also find more FAQ at the Spotify for Artists page once you're up and running.
Best of luck and have a wonderful day! 🙂

Thank you for your reply, you're help is greatly appreciated however I'm unsure how I'm meant to 'claim' my artist profile. Is there a separate sign up process for an artist? I have made a new profile and I am still unable to find myself.

Thank you.

Hi again @ominutmusic ! 🙂
Just to confirm - is this the page you are attempting to find your artist profile on?
Feel free to let me know what steps you've already taken and I can try to help some more! 🙂

Yes this is the page.

Ok thanks for confirming! 
Just to rule out any browser issues - have you tried clearing the cache/cookies or used an incognito window? 
Sometimes this will clear up any technical glitches.
Keep me posted and I'll see what else I can do! 🙂

Suggested posts