Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I find my old Spotify account?

Solved!

How do I find my old Spotify account?

My Question or Issue

How do I look for it? I made that account (2012) when Spotify still wasn't available in the Philippines. I had a friend that had a laptop bought from another country where Spotify was available that's why it was possible for me to create an account. However, I wasn't able to maintain it and totally forgot about it until someone brought that up last year (2019). Someone -who I barely knew- found that I had playlists of One Direction and god knows what other songs are in there. I tried to find it because I want to see all the songs that I saved and maybe transfer it to my current account. Jk. I just want to know how someone could possibly find it when I, myself, the owner of the account, can't. Thank you. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @seashellss,

thanks for reaching out !

You can use this help page to try and locate any Spotify accounts you might have.

Make sure to use any credentials you might have used to create the account so the search will be effective. 

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @seashellss,

thanks for reaching out !

You can use this help page to try and locate any Spotify accounts you might have.

Make sure to use any credentials you might have used to create the account so the search will be effective. 

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts