Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I find out what email I have registered to my premium account?

Solved!

How do I find out what email I have registered to my premium account?

Premium plan

U.S.A.

MacBook Air 2014(ish0

Samsung Galaxy Note8

Hello,

I have an account where I pay for the premium services. However, the other day I was logged out on all devices and could not remember my password for that account. I requested to change my password and a password change email was sent. My main issue is that I do not know what email is attached to that username therefore I can not find the password change email and I can not take advantage of the premium subscription I play for. I would like to be able to find out what email i have associated with my account, " kjstafford31 ". Thank you for your time and effort.

-Kevin S.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey all,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Whenever you're having doubts what the username and email address you created your Spotify account with are, you can head here. We hope this helps.

If you have other questions, let us know 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Contact Spotify support services and they should be able to help you!  Here is the link.  

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Hi @kstaff47 

im sorry to hear about your forgotten email address. Please headover to contact support at the below link and they should be able to assist.

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Marked as solution

Hey all,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Whenever you're having doubts what the username and email address you created your Spotify account with are, you can head here. We hope this helps.

If you have other questions, let us know 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts