Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I log out from my account on the mobile app?

How do I log out from my account on the mobile app?

Am I blind or is there no possibility to og out on my Spotify mobile app and let someone else log in with another account? Now I reinstalled Spotify tp solve that though, but I still would like to know what I am missing.

22 Replies

Hey @anna_s

Thanks for posting on the community, hope you find everything you need. 🙂

To logout on mobile, select settings from the main menu and press logout at the bottom. Do you see it?

Hope that guides you 🙂

Thank you, I am new and I am finding Spotify a little difficult at the beginning stage.

to log out on the mobile app go to settings, then at the bottom it says 'Log Out....(your username) simply click it. It took a while for me to find too 🙂

cheers it worked !

Where is settings?

Hello. If I log out out from my device, will i still be able to play my playlist and offline music if I log in to another device? Thanks.

i can't find the logout link on my free mobile account.

no i dont see any option to log out.  its not there.  crazy.

Hey i cannot see any options to log out. 

Home 

Browse

Search 

Radio 

Lirbary are my only options 

Dont worry found it Friday 😞 

No I do not!!!

Go to libraries then at the top of the page you'll see a picture that looks like a cog (which is your settings), click on that. Then go to the bottom of the page & sign out. Hope this helps. It took me forever to work it out too lol

A lot of work and not at all intuitive to Logout of app.

The gear at the top right of library stands for settings, at the bottom logout is there. I had my phone cut off for a day and spotify is part of my plan. Spotify still wont work correctly , gonna have to call fido

How do i log out of my android app? I can't find settings! How do i find the main menu.

Thank you,

Zak

Thank you Billrobbie!!!

That is not solving my problem.  I logged out, and even un-installed the app, and it still says I'm logged in.  I clicked the "Log out of everything button" and after I log back into web app, it still says I'm logged in with my mobile phone.

Guess it's time for google music. Very very dissapointed.

Click Library > click the gear icon on the top right > scroll down

What a **bleep** con this is. Pay the premium of £9.99 but still can't listen off line! Try to contact them with zero phone numbers to call. Tried chat and although they say 'chat about to begin' and 10 mins later still no response. Shocking service. I want my £9.99 back!!!

Suggested posts