Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I move my playlist and saved songs from my old account to new account I made?

How do I move my playlist and saved songs from my old account to new account I made?

I made a new account because you can not change your username on accounts but now I got no clue how to move everything to the new account any help if someone knows?

7 Replies

Hey @Snakebab

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi everyone!

Sorry to bother, but I have a pb as my friend doesn't want me on her Family account anymore, so how do I save ALL MY SONGS (from "Your songs"/ "Bibliothèque" in French, where I just add them up randomly) + ALL the PLAYLISTS I've created myself, to a new account ? 

I don't wanna lose all my songs and playlists, so if I've been clear enough, PLEASE give some help..:((. I've read somewhere that my user name won't be usable anymore + my playlists, followers and everything I had saved in "Your songs"/"Bibliothèque" would be deleted...

Many many many thanks in advance if you can help me !!!!

Desperately, 

Caroline 

Hey @go-line

If you're left out of the Family Plan, your account will revert back to Free.

You won't lose any playlists, friends, or your music library, as long as you keep using the same username you've been using. Those are independent from your subscription status.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

Hi osornios ,

Many thanks for your fast reply!!:)

So do I have to create a new account still ? But keeping the same username ?
Or should I just tell her she can remove me and the account will turn to the free version itself ? Sorry I’m not very good at this..

I tried that and emailed back but still no answer, I ended up just re-creating everything on the new account, thanks anyways.

@go-line

No need to create a new one. Your current account will work fine, it will become Free by itself. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

@Snakebab

Sorry to hear that. Your old account must have a different email attached to it from the one you're currently using. That's what normally happens when no reply gets to you.

You can still ask for help, if you need to, through Facebook or @SpotifyCares.

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts