How do I remove my Credit Card Information off Spotify? I can't seem to find a way to do it.

Re: How do I remove my Credit Card Information off Spotify? I can't seem to find a way to do it.

GEMINI821
Casual Listener
I still want my refund please I canceled my subscription for the third time and I would like to remove my card information how do I remove my information?

Re: How do I remove my Credit Card Information off Spotify? I can't seem to find a way to do it.

MattSuda
Community Legend

@GEMINI821 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

krchandler27

Yeah, this is bull **bleep**. There should be a way to delet this.

BMW350

I need help I have active premium account and I cant fugure out how to remove my crdit card from it 

UriCai
I did that but today I woke up and there it was an Spotify pop-up in the app with my credit card info asking me to renew my premium account. I DELETED the credit card information and having that pop-up happening to me practically destroyed my trust in this streaming service. I want my credit card info out of your system but how can I trust that you guy at Spotify really deleted it???

Richkid24

So If I use a card to pay my spotify and I take it off after paying for it does it cancel my spotify premium? 

Highlighted

krinesh7

it doesnt give me an option to remove the information

SUGGESTED POSTS