Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I remove my tracks which are published on spotify?

Solved!

How do I remove my tracks which are published on spotify?

Hey!

I've uploaded tracks to Spotify via Ditto Music and I can't takedown my tracks from there because once I request a takedown, nothing happens. So now I wonder if I could contact Spotify to remove some of my tracks?

Here's my artistpage on Spotify; Magnus Burton

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Your label (or whoever uploaded the tracks) are normally the best people to get in touch with, since they can normally remove them straight away. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

As I wrote in the first post, I can't seem to takedown the tracks on the online distributionpage. Thanks though for your reply!

Suggested posts