Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I resend a family invite?

How do I resend a family invite?

I sent an family invite to my daughter and husband and I put an incorrect email address for my daughter I'm being charged for all 3 of us but she has not redeemed her subscription. How do I resend her an invite to her correct address
1 Reply

To Invite a member:

Only the administrator of the plan is able to invite a member.

1. To invite someone to join one of the allotted subaccounts in your plan, go to the account page. account page.
  2. Click MANAGE.
  3. Click on an available Empty Slot.
  4. Click INVITE MEMBER BY LINK or enter the e-mail of the person you want to invite. Click SEND INVITE.

To remove a member:

Only the administrator of the plan is able to remove a member.

1. Go to your account page.
  2. Click MANAGE.
  3. Click on the member you would like to change.
  4. Click CHANGE THIS MEMBER
  5. Click INVITE MEMBER BY LINK or enter the e-mail of the person you want to invite. Click SEND INVITE.

Note: If you remove a member, you’ll still pay the full amount for your plan each month.

To accept an invite:

If you’ve received an email invitation to join a Spotify Family plan, first of all, congratulations! Secondly:

1. In the email, click ACCEPT INVITIATION.
  2. If you already have a Free or Spotify.com-created Premium account, the “Redeem token” web page will open in your browser with a long redeem token number pre-filled in Token. Click REDEEM.

If you do not have a Spotify account, you will be led to create a Free level account. After doing so, clickACCEPT INVITIATION again on the email and the “Redeem token” web page will open in your browser with a long redeem token number pre-filled in Token. Click REDEEM.  

If you have a Premium account created through any other company than Spotify, you will need to contact that company to cancel before signing up to Spotify Family. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for cancelling.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts