How do I transfer playlists from an account to another?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How do I transfer playlists from an account to another?

goldgeoassoc
Casual Listener

Does this apply to Family sub-accounts also? I have a large playlist for my son that I want to transfer to his sub account and then remove from mine. Has anyone tried this?

Cheers

Raph0107

Hi, you said that the easiest solution is to sign into the old account, but my problem is that i can't sign into the old account because he was link with my old facebook account.

So i can't sign into my old Spotify's account because my Facebook's account is delete. Now i create a new account, but i would transfer my old playlist, have you a solution for me please ?

Swanny
Community Legend

Hey @Raph0107, easiest solution to get that sorted for you would be to contact Spotify Support. They will either be able to assist with removing the link to your Facebook account, or they should be able to port over your playlists and saved songs over to your new account.

Any other issues, please let us know!

leadethloff

Hi,

I got the playlists on to the desktop, but i am having trubble dragging them back in to the new playlist.

Sambenedito

Hi. 

I would like to transfer my playlist from the account samjrbenedito@gmail.com to the account samuel.benedito@gmail.com.

thanks 

gabbernapper
Casual Listener

@Peter wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

The easiest way is to sign into your old account, drag and drop your playlists from inside the Spotify client on the Windows desktop, log out, sign in with your new account and drag the playlists back from the desktop into the client. 

Peter

What do you mean, drag an drop into the client?

Sorry I'm not that tech savvy.

gabbernapper
Casual Listener

@leadethloff wrote:

Hi,

I got the playlists on to the desktop, but i am having trubble dragging them back in to the new playlist.

That's my issue as well.

123jameslee
Regular

Here's the suggestion for you, Try Musconv (www.musconv.com). One of the best app to transfer your playlist from one music service to another. Just export from your Spotify account and Import to any of your music service by choosing the destination.

goldgeoassoc
Casual Listener
Thanks 123jameslee,

i will take a look,

Cheers

ggray

You can view your playlists on the computer? I am only able to view them on the phone, how can I Ctrl A?

SUGGESTED POSTS